Quick and Easy DIY Christmas Centerpiece
What You’ll Need:
- Hurricane Vase
- Decorative Snow
- Christmas Ornaments (Color of Choice)
- 6 Pack of Christmas Snowflake Ornaments (Color of Choice)
- Christmas Pine Cone Ornament (Color of Choice)
- Empty toilet paper roll
- Five minutes of your time.
This project is literally so simple and inexpensive and makes a beautiful decoration in your home. Whether it be for a table center piece, a decoration at the base of your tree or as I placed mine in my snow village it will be the perfect addition to your home.
- Carefully open the bag of decorative snow over your vase. Sometimes these bags have little holes in them or are partially opened and this can be the most frustrating part of your project if you spill it everywhere. You won’t need the whole bag. Just a little will do. If you add the whole bag you will cover your ornaments.
- Insert the empty toilet paper roll into the middle of the jar.
- Add the ornaments around the outside of the roll to fill up the vase. I alternated the ornaments by shape and texture.
- Add your snowflakes in between rows of ornaments.
- Place your pine cone ornament in the middle at the top.
- Find a place to put your beautifully decorated vase.